July 15, 2011

Our Journey Begin layout

Hi there!
I am back with a layout using Mind the Gap kit and go nuts with stitching and punches!! LOL. I adore this big doily punch by EK. I am also going crazy with my 'Sew Easy by We R Memory Keepers'. I am loving it coz it is so easy to use and so handy too! Give it a try if you want to do some stitching in your layout.


Love those background stamp by SC + HA.

Do you adore my stitching? 

If you want to get a Sew Easy for yourself. You do not have to search too far away. Now you can get it in Scrappin Studio store. We have it come in a SET of 3 (Stitch Piercer Tool + Piercing Mat + 1 Stitch Piercer head) for just RM79.90. Do check on our site for more selection of the stich piercer head.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! this is utterly Gorgeous...
Yep! LOVING the EK - Punch too.....

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey beb, i adore ur punch too!!! Seriously gorgeous! Love ur colour combination..totally awesome! :)))